Coach Name: Jim McGinty
Coach Contact Information: Hibsphx@q.com
2020.2021 Try Outs/Practice/Season Overview:
The Boys Soccer tryouts will be on Monday November 30th, Tuesday December 1st and Friday December 4th, all from 2.30pm-4.30pm. Games will begin on January 5th.
All tryouts will be on the East practice field unless the turf becomes available.
There are going to be some very definitive restrictions in regard to how things are done and what is allowed. If we experience any kind of outbreak during our season we may have to quarantine as a group as well (let's hope that we stay free of any positive cases).
We will separate each grade when not on the field playing, i.e. water breaks and getting ready and I will have designated areas set out.
The following information is what I have been told and there is no ability to ask for negotiation on these items:
1. Any player that shows up to tryouts or practice sessions without a mask will be asked to leave.
2. Any player that is feeling sick or has knowingly been around someone that has experienced symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 will be asked to not attend practice or games.
3. At the current time there will be NO FANS allowed at training sessions or games (this will hopefully change as the metrics get better). - Anyone dropping off or picking up athletes at practices or games should remain in their vehicle at all times.
4. We will not be able to attend any tournament or hold scrimmages vs other schools.
5. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE:
a. Once we begin tryouts on November 30th, any player that attends a practice session or game with their club or any other team will have to stay away from our soccer program for 14 days. Players will still be expected to attend school but will not be able to attend soccer, even as a spectator.
b. Please note that this all starts once we hold our first tryout on November 30th. Players may participate in any Thanksgiving event.
If you have plans on participating with your club team in December or in the Surf Cup event the first few days of January, then I need to know this please. If you have a concern about Club conflicts, please text me at 480.773.4043.
Team Booster Information:
Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for a Booster Club President if anyone is interested.