Kick Off Meeting - August 22 at 6:00 pm in the Library - for all returning and potential student athletes interested in participating in fall ball and or the official spring season starting in January. Parents are welcome, but not required to attend.
Girls Lacrosse Clinic - October 26 at 9:00 am on the turf field - for girls all ages K-12 interested in trying out lacrosse. No experience necessary, equipment will be provided. Register at www.higleygirlslacrosse.com
Fall Ball - starts September 16th. More info on our website. Players interested in participating will need to register on our website at www.higleygirlslacrosse.com
Official Season - Starts January 13th at 5:00 pm
About the Program:
The Higley Girls Lacrosse program is in its second year as an established high school girls lacrosse club. In 2018-2019, we competed with two Junior Varsity teams. This year however, we will be implementing our first Varsity program which will focus on a higher level of competition and commitment, as well as continuing our Junior Varsity program, which will focus on player development and growth.
Note the following about our program below:
- The 2020 official practice season begins in January, with games starting mid February.
- Practices will be held Monday through Saturday at Higley High School.
- Games are held during the week as well as some Saturdays throughout the season.
- Though our official season is in the spring, we do participate in the off-season, summer and fall. To register for fall ball, please go to our registration page.
- Fall Ball usually consists of around 10 coach lead practices with additional captain lead practices. It also includes participating in the SW Classic Tournament which is a local 2 day tournament in November hosted by Desert Heat Lacrosse Club.
No experience is necessary to be on the team. We will teach you all that you need to know to be a successful lacrosse player.
Furthermore, minimal equipment is needed (stick, mouth guard (not clear), cleats, goggles or headgear. We do provide the option to rent equipment if this is your first season and have never played lacrosse before.
We are excited about the future of Higley Girls Lacrosse and what is in-store for all of our student athletes!
Who To Contact:
Coach Whit (Head Coach) and Coach Lexi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Booster Info: TBA
No articles found
Check back later to see what's new.