Higley Men’s Basketball wanted to update our community and program with the following updates for the 2020 Summer:
- Out of an abundance of caution and respecting the restrictions of no player to player contact along with the uncertainty about Covid-19, Higley Men’s Basketball will not host our annual Summer Camp.
- Instead, Higley Men’s Basketball will host smaller camps twice a month with a 20 player limit with more information to be announced soon.
- Offseason program for incoming Freshman and returning players begins on Tuesday, June 2nd. We will host these offseason sessions on Tuesday & Thursday from 4:00pm to 6:00pm in the Main Gym at Higley HS.
- Please bring your own drinks.
- Only players are allowed in the gym at this time.
- These sessions will consist of conditioning and installation of offensive and defensive strategies.
- Anyone who is thinking of trying out for the upcoming season is welcome to attend.
- If you do not feel comfortable attending due to health concerns that is perfectly fine.
- League play is planned for July if the contact restrictions are lifted.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to Coach Drake if you are interested in being part of the Higley Men’s Basketball Program for the upcoming season or if you have any questions at 480.518.3778 or firstname.lastname@example.org. GO KNIGHTS!